Saturday, July 6, 2013

Welcome to Spurs Watch

I have been following the San Antonio Spurs since 1999 and never rooted any other team even though the most famous player was drafted by a team from the state of Ohio and later took his talent to the south beaches of a Florida city (I think you know who I am referring) and the other has been with a California team since the day he was drafted and was able to take his team to several championships. 

A true fan never leaves his favorite team even though the team has suffered some ups and down every season. I was actually proud that last season's Spurs squad was seconds away from winning a 5th title but fell short because of the heroics of the league MVP (yet some would say otherwise but I won't go there since I though they desired the championship anyway).

Starting this off season I will be posting some new about the latest updates about my favorite San Antonio team which includes some personal insights on some of the players (and prospects).

No comments:

Post a Comment